View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 STORE : wishlist 

Fans, what would you like to see in the store ?
Thank you to answer here or at greg@lonelyastronauts.com
Enjoy :D

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

I'm still thinking about this one... but other than a fan edition of "The Tape" (as a download if nothing else is feasible), the first thing that comes to mind is that I'll probably need one of those baby shirts (that had been on the shop years ago) in the next year or two.

There's really a lot of stuff that would work with Joe's art, though, not just little trinkets (like, you know, pens, fridge magnets or coasters). My girlfriend just wished for a scarf, and earlier today - while watching the Ballad video - we thought about a table cloth with "a painting" on it (the four-way-mirrored paintings looked a bit like unfolded blankets). Maybe calendars? Or painted photo frames?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 pm

For me, it will be definitively reissues of "Vacancy" & "Big City Secrets" on heavy vinyl :smt007

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Hey, thank's for your answers :lol:

For my part :
- Lyrics book
- dedicated items
- complete discography (albums + unreleased)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:54 pm
Profile WWW

I would buy into an affordable art purchase/loan scheme. You would pay £20/50/75/whatever per month to loan and eventually own Jo's paintings outright.

Some temporary tattoos would also be fun (not brave enough for the real ones - yet!)

Think I'll fall in love with you

Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 am

marco wrote:
I'm still thinking about this one... but other than a fan edition of "The Tape" (as a download if nothing else is feasible), the first thing that comes to mind is that I'll probably need one of those baby shirts (that had been on the shop years ago) in the next year or two.
Is there still a good channel to make such suggestions? Because the baby clothing would be a really great idea for this christmas period (suggested design "The Original Heart", which probably looks good on everything).

And since tape cassette releases are apparently a thing now at Lonely Astronaut Records... a replica of the original demo cassette seems even more plausible these days, doesn't it. I'd suggest next Record Store Day but would rather like a real shot at getting one.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Poster book : this collection can be enjoyed as a book or as individual pieces. The book includes ready-to-frame prints !
Would you be interested ???
Thank's for your answers :D

Attachments:
cadre-en-bois.jpg
cadre-en-bois.jpg [ 1.82 MiB | Viewed 1965 times ]

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:54 pm
Profile WWW

Might work... kind of depends on the balance between it not being too expensive and the print quality not being too basic, which I would imagine to be a tricky balance. Might be nice to include a bit of album cover artwork, since this is something fans from the music side generally have a bigger connection to.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]